Marcia Stein, PHR
I have been an employee, contractor or consultant in the Silicon Valley since 1989.
Contract Recruiter and Interim Staffing Manager experience includes managing and executing all aspects of strategic and tactical recruitment efforts.
Coach, Trainer and Event Planner coach managers to improve communications skills, time management, management techniques, work with job seekers, provide training lasting from 45 minutes to 3 days. Locate outside trainers, vet and book them with pertinent topics for organizations and job seekers.
Human Resources Generalist experience includes tactical and strategic activities for small companies including creation of policies and procedures, compliance and benefits evaluations. I have been the “HR Department of One” on a long-term basis or as the Interim HR Manager or Director.
* Preventing Sexual Harassment In-person workshops, webinars and etraining comply with California's AB 1825 mandated training.
* Effective Interview Skills for Supervisors I deliver in-person workshops to improve team hiring skills, increase effectiveness and lower legal risks.
* Improving Customer Service In-person workshops designed to improve customer impressions and maintain a professional presence.
* Improving Communication Skills Workshops designed to raise awareness of good communication skills and set goals for improvement.
* Professional Speaking I create and deliver presentations and talks to companies and organizations and have served as a panel moderator.
BS Virginia Commonwealth University
PHR from the HRCI
2005 recipient of HR Symposium’s Partners in HR Innovation Award
Please call or email if you’d like more information.
10156 Camberley Lane
Cupertino, CA 95014
© Stein Consulting, Established in 1990
(Incorporated from 1998—2010)
What do recruiters do and how did they get into recruiting?
Learn what’s important to them when they review resumes and interview candidates.
Top Silicon Valley recruiters provide tips for new recruiters and job seekers.